Schwartz Semerdjian Cauley & Moot, LLP seeks legal secretary with 3+ years of recent litigation experience.
• Requirements include current, working knowledge of local rules and procedures, e-filing (State & Federal courts), and calendaring.
• The ideal candidate will have strong computer skills and be proficient with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro. Experience with WordPerfect is helpful.
• Skills must include being organized, motivated, detail oriented with excellent grammar skills.
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written, both internal and external.
• Having completed an ABA-approved paralegal program and work experience as a legal assistant are beneficial.
Salary is commensurate with experience. The firm offers vacation, medical/dental insurance, and 401k.
Submit cover letter, resume and references to Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.