Antonyan Miranda is a family law firm that takes care of our own work family first. Known as the “AM Fam,” our team of attorneys and other professionals are the lifeblood of our firm and our most valuable asset. We ensure that our people are well taken care of – the professional development, health and wellness of each team member is one of Antonyan Miranda’s highest priorities.
Antonyan Miranda, LLP is in need of an experienced Collections Specialist. We are searching for an organized, detail-oriented, team-oriented, self-starter to join our Finance department.
We are looking for an experienced and reliable Collections Specialist who will be responsible for collection of delinquent (non-active) accounts receivable. This position requires someone who has excellent phone demeanor, and is assertive, energetic, self-motivated, and a team player.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise in negotiation and problem-solving, and must be able to handle difficult conversations, utilize conflict resolution techniques, and show proven negotiating and influencing skills in collections. They must be results-oriented, accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts, have proven ability to stick to time constraints, excellent attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills, a desire to probe further into data, and have the ability to adhere to all state, federal, regulatory and client guidelines.
Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience. Experience with accounting and MS Office software is required. Law office experience preferred.
Ideal candidate should have the following criteria:
• HS Diploma a must.
• Practices superior time management.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Must be able to investigate, document and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Must possess the ability to generate trust and build relationships with co-workers.
• Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times to protect the privacy of employees and clients.
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
Benefits of Belonging to the AM Fam
Like any larger law firm, Antonyan Miranda offers medical, 401(k), and other standard benefits (detailed below). However, we recognize how much the AM Fam invests in our clients’ success and in turn, the firm invests in our team and their individual and collective success. From our state-of-the art headquarters in San Diego, we offer free high-level continuing legal education for our attorneys and paralegals, access to resources, and opportunities to attend conferences, seminars, and other educational programming that fosters professional development and growth.
And while our business is very serious, we often take the time to celebrate one another and our professional and personal accomplishments. From our annual Employee Appreciation Day and Managerial Summit, to monthly lunches, happy hours, new “swag” parties, regular receptions and evening mixers, we value the time we get to spend with each other in and out of the office. In furtherance of this objective, we have formed volunteer employee committees such as the AM Social Committee and the AM Community Service Committee.
We prioritize our team’s wellness, offering regular yoga classes at our office, and encouraging our attorneys to spend time out of the office if needed. Antonyan Miranda proudly offers a highly competitive and comprehensive salary and benefits package, inclusive of conventional and unconventional law firm benefits and perks such as:
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Dependent coverage, including domestic partners, is available
• Life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Health Savings Accounts, with qualifying health plan selection
• 401(k) participation
• Paid parking
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• On-site Yoga, dry cleaning and shoe repair service, and chair massages
• Monthly Lunches and continuing education opportunities.
Submit your resume and cover letter to this link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=9f95990c-d0db-4075-9901-c7dd0c84d627&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=349419&source=CC2&lang=en_US