Director of Administration
Duckor Spradling Metzger & Wynne is currently seeking a Director of Administration as our current Administrator is retiring this year. Law firm experience is essential, including having a strong understanding of all human resource functions, effective problem solving and decision making skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills. This position includes direct supervision of staff and has responsibility for the administration of the day-to-day business affairs of the firm including, but not limited to:
- HR Management: Recruiting, selection, hiring, placement, orientation, training and development, performance evaluations, employee relations, and counseling.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervision and direction for all staff employees.
- Facilities Management: Working with building management on any repairs or maintenance as needed; working with vendors for office equipment; space planning and office renovation as needed.
- Firm Plans: Manage 401(k), Profit Sharing/retirement plan and flex and HSA plans.
- Marketing: Responsible for firm website, marketing materials, newsletters and press releases as needed.
- IT: Work with outside IT vendor to ensure all firm needs for technology are met.
- Insurance: Responsible for all firm insurance renewals annually.
- Accounting: Knowledge of accounting procedures and experience with Coyote Analytics helpful. Develop financial plans and budgets in conjunction with the controller for consideration by the Executive Committee.
- Additional duties as assigned.
We offer excellent benefits. Qualified candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org