Parks and Solar is seeking an experienced family law paralegal to work primarily with counsel and Family Law Specialist, Sandra Mayberry.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Managing the attorney calendar, including in-person meetings, court hearings and all deadlines.
- Maintaining client’s electronic and physical files.
- Communicating with clients, opposing counsel and court staff, including telephone calls, conference calls, and e-mail correspondence.
- Performing administrative and clerical duties where necessary.
- Preparing initial drafts of pleadings.
- At least three years of experience as a family law paralegal.
- Familiarity with pleading and discovery deadlines.
- Experience with document organization and calendar management.
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Experience with local rules and California Rules of Court.
- Ability to work well within a team and support multiple attorneys.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use good judgment.
- Excellent editing, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detailed and deadline-oriented.
- Proactive and service-oriented with a client-centric mindset.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Thank you for your time and attention.