CaseyGerry, San Diego’s oldest and most experienced plaintiff personal injury law firm, is seeking a bright and motivated individual to take the reins from our retiring Firm Administrator. Our firm has earned a national reputation for its expertise in civil litigation and complex personal injury cases. We value excellence in our work product, civility and kindness in our dealings with one another, clients and others in the legal community, professional and leadership development for our attorneys and staff, and maintain the highest ethical standards. For more information about the firm, please visit our website at www.caseygerry.com.
• Financial: working with in-house bookkeeper and outside CPA, administrator is responsible for management reporting, forecasting, analysis, budgeting and oversight of firm general and trust ledgers for firm and related entities.
• Human resources: recruiting and on-boarding, salary administration, employee relations, employee benefits and 401(k) administration. Supervision of non-legal staff and professionals.
• Insurance: applications and recordkeeping for PLI, cyber-liability, business owners, crime & fiduciary, worker’s comp, key-man, employment practices and DMV bond.
• Facilities: supervise and maintain vendor relationships necessary to maintain our beautiful building.
• Point of contact for all non-legal business relationships.
• IT systems: in coordination with in-house and outside support personnel.
• Development and implementation of initiatives, policies, procedures and goals developed by and in concert with the Managing Partner.
Position Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree, focus in business or accounting a plus.
• Excellent judgment, leadership and decision-making skills.
• Previous law firm management experience.
• Proven track record of project and change management.
• Must be a self-starter who is flexible, resilient and able to multi-task.
• Superior communication skills.
• Experience with Aderant Expert a plus.
• Must pass a background check.
• Exempt, salaried position, compensation based on experience.
• Paid vacation and sick leave.
• Fully paid benefits, with a generous allowance for dependant coverage.
• 401(k) with match and profit sharing.
Please provide a cover letter that is responsive to this ad and a resume with your education and experience to email@example.com.