Small San Diego insurance coverage litigation firm has immediate need for Legal Assistant/Paralegal. Cases are primarily Construction Defect coverage litigation and complex Environmental cases.
This is a permanent position handling both secretarial and paralegal duties. Qualified candidates should have 5+ years of litigation experience in federal and state court. Some experience with insurance coverage helpful.
- Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
- Federal and state court filings, including E-Filings
- Ability to handle short deadlines and multiple filings
- Familiarity with federal, state and local court rules and procedures
- Calendar management
- Trial preparation
- Expense reports
- Assist attorneys as necessary in other areas
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel a plus!)
- Knowledge of SharePoint/Teams/One Note a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and require minimal supervision
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please email resume and salary requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.