Small San Diego insurance coverage litigation firm has immediate need for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal. Cases are primarily Construction Defect coverage litigation and complex Environmental cases. We are currently working remotely due to the pandemic. We will return to the office in the future.
This position will include both secretarial and paralegal duties. Qualified candidates should have 5+ years of litigation experience in federal and state court, the ability to calendar court deadlines, and have great attention to detail.
• Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
• Federal and state court filings, including E-Filings
• Ability to handle short deadlines and multiple filings
• Familiarity with federal, state and local court rules and procedures
• Calendar management
• Trial preparation
• Expense reports
• Assist attorneys as necessary in other areas
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel a plus)
• Knowledge of SharePoint/Teams/One Note a plus.
• Must be detail-oriented and require minimal supervision
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please email resume and salary requests.
No phone calls, please.