Littler Mendelson, P.C., seeks an experienced Office Administrator for its Irvine, CA and San Diego, CA offices.
LOCATION: Position Resident in either Irvine or San Diego
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Director – Office Operations and local Office Managing Shareholder
At Littler, we understand that workplace issues can’t wait. With access to more than 1,500 employment attorneys in over 80 offices around the world, our clients don’t have to. We aim to go beyond best practices, creating solutions that help clients navigate a complex business world. With deep experience and resources that are local, everywhere, a diverse team of the brightest minds, and powerful proprietary technology, we deliver groundbreaking innovation that prepares employers for what’s happening today, and what’s likely to happen tomorrow. Because at Littler, we’re fueled by ingenuity and inspired by you. For more information about the Firm, please visit us at our website at www.littler.com.
This position is accountable for managing the day-to-day administrative functions of the Irvine, CA and San Diego, CA offices. This hands-on position works collaboratively with Firm management and will have significant interaction with the Corporate Departments.
• Human Resources Management;
• Financial Management;
• Facilities and Office Services Management;
• Practice Support;
• Attorney Recruiting and Development;
• Marketing and Client Relations Management;
• Technology and Information Management.
• Emergency response and safety program coordination
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must have direct experience in all of the key functional areas of the position.
• Strong management, supervisory and teambuilding skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Must possess the technical ability and direct experience to perform and manage all of the assigned functions.
• Must have the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and track an extensive amount of detail at all times, which may include coordinating the work of others. Must possess maturity and confidence with demonstrated management and leadership skills.
• Must have the ability to work independently and exercise excellent judgment, knowing when to consult with appropriate individuals.
• Must fully understand confidentiality principles and be able to and willing to follow them.
• Must have the ability to interact appropriately and positively with internal and external personnel at various levels, and to handle sensitive issues with tact and discretion.
EDUCATION AND RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Must have at least five years prior experience as an Office Administrator in a law firm;
• Large office and multiple office background preferred;
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education experience required.
Please apply through our Career on www.littler.com: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/LIT1003LITME/JobBoard/631c7b72-f9c7-4adf-9109-9967ce8334e4/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=7b991818-9b9f-46a6-bc04-091b067ed1e5
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. EOE.
Principals only, no calls please.