San Diego, California
INTEGRITY. INNOVATION. INSIGHT.
Built on the Tradition of Exceeding Client Expectations.
Koeller Nebeker Carlson & Haluck LLP, a downtown San Diego law firm, is seeking an Office Manager with a minimum of 5 years of law firm experience, with legal secretary experience a plus. If you are an experienced, self-motivated individual who can communicate effortlessly with attorneys, clients, staff and vendors, then we want you.
Koeller Nebeker Carlson & Haluck, LLP is committed to equal opportunity employment. We welcome talented individuals with diverse areas of expertise and points of view to join our team. KNCH is dedicated to fostering an environment that embraces differences, promotes equality, and engenders mutual respect, thereby creating a culture of inclusion where everyone has the opportunity to excel.
- Deal with building management, subtenants, and parking vendor.
- Overseeing receptionist, file clerks, and maintenance of file room.
- Organizing office meetings, events, luncheons, and related meals.
- Ordering office supplies, stationery, postage.
- Onboarding new hires including IT setup, timekeeper training, HR information.
- Actively oversee projects to transition to a paper light environment.
- Prepare trust deposits, cut trust and operating checks.
- Enter some invoices and checks into time and billing system.
- Work with paralegal on some client invoices.
- Prepare some monthly reports as needed.
- Monitor progress on time entry for timekeepers
- Work with firm HR on semi-monthly payroll approval
- Work with the firm IT department for office needs.
- Facilitate and promote office outreach activities.
- Serve as a backup legal assistant/secretary as needed.
- Three or more years of office management experience.
- Experience with banking deposits, cutting checks and entering invoices into billing system.
- Experience in reviewing trust ledgers a plus.
- Experience in transitioning office to a paper light environment.
- Ability to work independently and to multitask while demonstrating strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, IManage, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and legal timekeeping systems.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (First of the month following 30 days of full‐time employment)
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability (STD & LTD)
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10-11 Paid Holidays
Please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.