Schwartz Semerdjian Cauley & Evans seeks full- or part-time paralegal with 3+ years of
employment litigation experience, including class action and PAGA action experience.
- Candidate must have strong technical, document management and production
skills, with high attention to detail.
- Candidate must have experience organizing and analyzing data for class and
PAGA actions for liability and damages assessments and experience
participating in class action / PAGA action declaration drives interviewing
witnesses and securing declarations.
- Working knowledge of document review software (e.g. Nextpoint, Relativity) and
Office 365 (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational and communication
skills, be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate preferred.
- While we are open to remote work, our office is fully open and everyone is
working in the office and fully vaccinated.
Send cover letter and resume to Administrator, email@example.com.