Schwartz Semerdjian Cauley & Evans seeks to fill a multi-faceted F/T reception/admin position which includes, but is not limited to, answering phones, greeting clients, processing mail and faxes, ordering supplies, and performing office services duties.
- The right candidate will be professional and present well.
- Be responsible and reliable. Arrive to work timely.
- Be organized, open to learn and willing to take direction. Opportunity to assist and learn from our legal assistants.
- Good computer skills are required, including working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Know how to spell and appropriately punctuate as there will be data entry projects.
- Previous administrative office or law firm experience a plus.
- This individual will be answering incoming calls and routing calls to attorneys and staff. A confident phone voice is important.
- Open incoming mail, date stamp, sort, scan, and deliver mail.
- Accept deliveries for the firm, log said deliveries and route them to the appropriate individual.
- Update library books – ability to follow instructions, completely.
- Work schedule is Monday thru Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm, with a one-hour lunch break.
- While the above list is thorough it is not conclusive. Duties can and will change – we expect personnel to be flexible and pitch in were needed.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Angela Landeros, Administrator, email@example.com.