If you are ORGANIZED with STRONG LEADERSHIP qualities, then this PRESTIGIOUS national law firm wants you as part of their management team!
- Working together with other senior management implementing HR strategies, policies, and procedures
- Developing and administering compensation and benefit programs
- Overseeing performance evaluation processes
- Providing guidance and support to other administrators and/or managers
- Supervising all employee training
- Managing HR budgets and creating reports
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/Business Admin, or related field (Masters, preferred)
- SHRM certification preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in HR management, preferably in law firm or professional services environment
- Excellent communication practices with relationship-building skills
- Salary – $120k+, DOE.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance; firm paid life, disability and long-term care insurance, domestic partner benefits; a generous paid time off policy; retirement savings plan with employer profit sharing contributions; nine paid holidays; well-being programs and activities; a 24/7 employee assistance program with confidential counseling; and more! We enjoy a casual atmosphere and attire.
CONTACT: Send resume to Sue Morton, email@example.com